2019 Sept 17 – 596 Auction Domain Names

This have just been insanely busy on my end lately! Good stuff on the domain front. I’m actually brokering a very complicated domain, that’s going to prove to be extremely interesting and challenging, but hopefully with a positive outcome. Unfortunately on the non-domain front I went back to work yesterday after about 2 weeks off, and within the first hour I was already feeling pain in my knees. After 2 weeks off with essentially ZERO pain, which included lots of huge walks with little Steamie, I was really hoping it wouldn’t be that bad.

So after many, many years at my current job, I think it might be time I start seriously thinking of alternatives. The timing is pretty good with how things are going for me with domains, and while 2019 will definitely be profitable for me, I’m not at the point where I can quit my job just yet! The biggest problem of it all is … that I don’t really have the time to think about it .. lol. Anyhow, hope you all are healthy and having a great day! 🙂

Be careful of CamelCasing today. I didn’t have enough time to double check them all.

Tuesday’s Auction Count = 369 x No Bids + 105 x One Bid + 122 x Multi Bids | 561 are .com

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 596 out of 49488 Total Expired Domains at Auction Today

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 227 out of 722 Total Expired Domains at Auction with Bids

Number of Bids Last Updated: 2019-Sep-16 10:54 AM Eastern Time [Montreal, NYC]

Continue reading “2019 Sept 17 – 596 Auction Domain Names”

2019 Sept 16 – 689 Auction Domain Names

Back to work today, but the last fee days off were very productive with me getting my daily process streamlined a bit more. The goal was to spend less time doing all the tasks that it takes to manually go through the main list of expiring aucitons (about 50,000 domains a day) and then process and format the list for both NameCult and NamePros. However I really made some effective changes, and as a result, for the last week or so, I’m finding even more notable domains than before. So while I’m more effecient, the end result is more domains instead of less time .. talk about a backfire .. lol. But at least it gives you all a lot of options on what to grab and hopefully you’ll find some really good ones without much competition at auction! Have a great week everyone! 🙂

Monday’s Auction Count = 546 x No Bids + 85 x One Bid + 58 x Multi Bids | 664 are .com

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 689 out of 41070 Total Expired Domains at Auction Today

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 139 out of 573 Total Expired Domains at Auction with Bids

Number of Bids Last Updated: 2019-Sep-16 10:54 AM Eastern Time [Montreal, NYC]

Continue reading “2019 Sept 16 – 689 Auction Domain Names”

2019 Sept 16 – 1540 Closeout Domain Names

Monday’s Closeout Count
1540 Total = 373 x $11 + 280 x $10 + 292 x $9 + 300 x $8 + 295 x $5

Thanks to the change in my process, I’m pulling out an absolutely huge number of domains every day. Even if I have the deepest lists in the industry by far, it makes me wonder how many good deals were missed every day? Anyhow, get to it, the auctions list is going to be rather long today as well. Please be sure to help support my work by using the auction links (you don’t need to click them all, just once before checking out of your cart and paying at GoDaddy should work). Thanks! 🙂

Continue reading “2019 Sept 16 – 1540 Closeout Domain Names”

2019 Sept 15 – 734 Auction Domain Names

Still in the middle of some pretty significant changes in my process. CamelCasing (CapitalisingTheFirstLetterOfEachWord) is proving to be a real pain as there are a lot of errors in that process and correcting them is really slow. Please let me know if you find it helpful or not.

Sunday’s Auction Count = 734 Total = 532 x No Bids + 99 x One Bids + 103 x Multi Bids | 696 are .com

Number of bids last updated: 2019-Sep-15 11:29 AM Eastern Time [Montreal, NYC] Continue reading “2019 Sept 15 – 734 Auction Domain Names”

2019 Sept 15 – 1458 Closeout Domain Names

Still in the middle of some pretty significant changes in my process. CamelCasing (CapitalisingTheFirstLetterOfEachWord) is proving to be a real pain as there are a lot of errors in that process and correcting them is really slow. Please let me know if you find it helpful or not.

Sunday’s Closeout Count = 1458 Total = 280 x $11 + 315 x $10 + 306 x $9 + 305 x $8 + 252 x $5

Continue reading “2019 Sept 15 – 1458 Closeout Domain Names”